At Glyco Smart Health we are always looking out for guest contributors to share their knowledge and thoughts with our wider community on our blog.
To find out how you can contribute to us as a guest writer, read on below.
Quality, unique content is exactly what we are looking for from our guest contributors to help us grow to the forefront of reputable resources across a range of topics. So what kind of content is it that we are looking to publish?
- Everything related to healthy living – recipes and diet plans, fitness tips and workouts, healthy living information.
- All content should have relevant images, infographics, screenshots, etc. to be able to illustrate your text.
- Unique titles and thoughts – we don’t want to publish carbon copy repeats of previous articles.
- Above all, it’s got to be interesting! If you’re proud of it, we’d love to share it.
Writing Quality Expectations
When writing for us, there are some things you should consider for your post:
- Keep it friendly and professional. We’d love to see your personality through your text, so make your content conversational and have a friendly tone to it.
- Don’t draw out the point too much – get straight to it. Write like Hemmingway.
- A minimum of 1000 words per article.
- Citing of sources is needed to back up any claims that you make.
- No client links; all included links must be of relevance to the article.
- Maximum of 2 links per article.
As a guest contributor with us, we have a few expectations of you too:
- Be extremely passionate about healthy living – this is number one for us and our community! Passion in your writing will always come across well, and we love to communicate with other passionate people in our industry.
- Include a biographical statement about yourself, and provide links to your professional Social Media accounts.
- Respond to comments and queries about your article – Providing your expertise to answer queries relating to your content will always be appreciated by your readers.
Why Share Your Content With Us?
There are a number of reasons why you should write for us that benefit you as the contributor.
- Full credit is, of course, given to you for all your hard work.
- We may also advertise through social media for further exposure.
- And lastly, we share your passion for your industry. If you’re looking for the place to share your ideas, we are that group.
If this sounds interesting to you and you are thinking of writing quality, helpful content for us and other marketing workers, we are excited to hear from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and your content in either Word (.docx) or PDF(.PDF) formats. Alternatively, please use the contact form below: